So I have this stupid infection below the skin on my jaw. I take myself off to the Doc on Tuesday to have it treated, my own Doc is off on that day so I see another at her office. He gives me a prescription and tells me to use cold compresses (I was previously using hot on my own knowledge) Ok so he is supposed to know what is right...right???? Well not so right, nothing was happening, the infection should have shown signs of disappating after 6 doses but that wasn't happening, off to see my own Doc today, she prescribes a totally different drug and tells me to use hot compresses...what the *&()*&%*^%$&^#!!!! So now I am $70.00 out and still have a face from some horror movie!!!! Ok gotta be an upside right? Gotta see the glass half full is my philosophy so I have already taken some of the new meds and already am feeling a difference!!!
I think we need to revamp the medical system to be able reclaim $$ spent on mis-diagnosis!!!
1 comment:
You don't want to get me started on the medical system.... I hope you are feeling better soon Debbie.
Post a Comment