But I kinda get meloncholy this time of year and try really hard to fight it. Despite the fact that I truly believe in Islam and being Muslim there is still a small part of my heart that misses the beauty, hype and sense of family that was Christmas for me.
It seems to be a bit of a struggle each year, some years more than others.
Don't get me wrong, I love being Muslim and wouldn't change it for a minute but sometime don't you just want to have it all? Yeah selfish I know but oh well!!!
So what else is going on with me at the moment???? Trying to keep my sanity! LOL My kids are home for the break so been busy entertaining them. Yesterday we took in Chicken Little - cute movie but could be a little scary for little munchkins! Today I am still debating on baking with them or a craft. Will see how the morning progresses.
4 comments:
I can understand how difficult it must be simply because Christmas is SO overwhelming everywhere you turn.
{{Hugs}} to get you through this week with the kids at home - hope you find some great activities to keep them occupied.
It must be difficult for you Debbie but I truly admire your strength and courage to make a change such as you have in your life. {{Big hugs}} - soon enough this will be over and we will be into a new year!
Oh my, Debbie... I hope you and your kidlets are surviving the week. I can't even imagine the soul-searching you did before you made such a big change in your life, but I can understand feeling a bit melacholy. I have a touch of homesickness myself, so I can imagine that there's a bit of that in your heart right now, along with the other stuff. *sigh*
Take care, my friend. Hugs to you.
Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.
Post a Comment