Kick that meloncholy in the butt I say. I am not running from my feelings in fact I discuss it quite openly - emotions and all with DH and he is very understanding and supportive. So much to the point that he is willing for me to go home for the Holidays. Funny thing is I don't really want to because there is so much more of me that isn't Christmas as well. Somethimes I just don't understand what I am feeling myself so how do I explain it, or put it into words?
Anyway, I am really enjoying the Conference with the varied topics and the shopping in the Grand Souk, so far I spent more than I intended.. as usual LOL. Right now I am waiting for DH to get back to the hotel so we can drive around TO looking for a place to have dinner LOL me thinks it will be Indian or Malay for dinner. After that I think we will got see my oldest brother for a bit.
To all my dear friends who celebrate Christmas - I wish you all the very best and beauty of the season, I hope you have your dreams fulfilled. I hope you all are blessed with peace, health and happiness in the coming New Year.
I also hope we can get together real soon to Scrap!!!!:o)
Love to you all - I feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful Scrappin friends over the past year!!!
4 comments:
Hey Deb - thanks for the Christmas wishes. So proud of you for staying strong - a trip is a good diversion. Looking forward to some scrapping opportunities in the New Year!
Glad to hear you are enjoying the conference, I have been thinking of you, with on the Christmas postings on the scrapsite (including my ? of the day)I feel guilty(?) frustrated (?) not sure what the right word is... that everything is so all about Xmas this time of year.....I have friends from lots of different cultures and wish that there was a big holiday we ALL shared....I guess that's wanting to have it all too....Chris
{{hugs}} Deb! I can certainly understand the nostalgia you must feel at this time of year. Nice that you got to participate in a conference in TO- great idea and nice little getaway. Hope I'll be seeing lots of scrappy stuff from you in the coming year.
Thanks so much for your kind thoughts my friends it is very much appreciated!!! And Chris please no guilty feelings hon. I too wish there was a universal holiday!!!
Post a Comment