some animals eat their young!!!!
LMAO Ok I promise I won't eat them but I was pretty darn close yesterday I can tell you that. My dear kids had a PD day yesterday, ok Monday is bad enough as it is but throw a PD day on top of it and #$&?!#^ !!!! I had to go to Costco, I needed to get food so off we go but before leaving the house I did read the riot act to them! I promised them YES we could look at the toys but NO they couldn't buy anything!! Cripes it is only a month ago that they had a big holiday with gifts, what more do they want? DS wasn't so bad when it came to asking for toys DD was a totally other story - everything she wanted - I mean EVERYTHING!!! And it make it all worse we have another holiday coming up in January!!!
Besides the nagging for the toys they were at each other constantly, picking and annoying, whatever they could think of. Trips like this totally remind me why I never go shopping with my kids. My blood pressure, I am sure went throught the roof and I think I turned into Nasty Mom. I hate Nasty Mom, she is just not a nice person and not fun to be around. I don't want my kids to remember Nasty Mom at all!! OK rant over the kids are in school today and I can be nice again but oh no, wait....they will be home for 2 weeks starting the 16th AKKKKKKKKKKKKKk insantity here I come!!!!
Thinking I gotta get me a big master plan and a lotta $$ to keep them entertained for those 2 weeks... other than the movies and the museums anybody have any ideas???? All help muchly appreiated!!!
4 comments:
You are VERY brave bringing kids into the stores this time of year. I too become Evil Mom when the "I wants" make an appearance. The really bad news is that it doesn't get better as they get older, instead of toys they want clothes, electronics etc. I'll be thinking about you & hoping you keep your sanity during the vacation time with your kids :D
Nasty mom is a way of life friend.. the more we avoid it... the more it rears it's ugly head..LMAO HUGS.. MMMWWAAAA
When my nephew was like about 3, he loved to play a game of "hide in the clothes racks totally quiet until your Aunt thinks you have been kidnapped and is freaking out and close to tears". I was sooooo glad when he grew out of that....
Chris
Hey, I thought I commented on this one a while back. LOL. Anyway, I hope your December is going well. Other than the brutally cold weather we've had! Your holidays are over, so you're just sitting back and relaxing while the rest of us go insane, right?! ;)
And ummmm... what's with the weeks and weeks between updates here? Get bloggin', woman!
Post a Comment