Here's a summary of 2005 Lifted from my Dear Friend Barb!!! Thanks Barb :o)
Major events/happenings:
1. Trip to NFLD to see my family
2. Family from Kuwait for the Summer
3. Break Up of my oldest Brothers Marriage
4. RIS Conference & Concert
5. Sister moves back home so much farther away from me
Regrets:
1. Spending too much time online
2. Procrastinating in my weight loss program yet again
3. Not being as organized as I would like
4. Wishing my sister and her family lived closer
5. Being short tempered a lot more than usual
New things I've done:
1. Started a blog
2. Started working at DH's office - not sure how I feel about that yet LOL
3. Joined Curves and totally loving it
4. Made some wonderful scrapping friends
5. Attended all Field Trips for my kids - I can do that now that both are at school full time.
Passionate about:
1. My Family
2. Scrapbooking
3. Gardening
4. Shopping
5. Sleep LOL
Too much/many:
1. Clutter but have been working on that - Goodwill/Consignment Shops here I come LOL
2. Time spent online
3. Pieces of the kids art and paper from the school - Thinking I am going to put all I REALLY want to keep in a binder and allow them 1 binder per year!
4. Black clothing in my closet
5. popsicles - left over from the summer
Wishes for 2006:
1. A healthier and fitter me
2. Happy kids
3. Healthy family
4. Date nights with DH
5. A Baby? not so sure about that yet LOL
6. Work more on reading arabic and the Qu'ran
No comments:
Post a Comment