PAIN!!!! Don'tcha hate it!!!!
So I have this stupid infection under the skin on my jaw. I am not normally a whinner and can usually tolerate pain to a certain extent but gosh I tell you this is knocking me out. The only visible factor of this infection is that I look like I have the Hunch Back of Notre Dame's back sitting on my jaw!!!! :o( I am now on antibiotics but I guess it will take 48 hours for there to be any noticable effect. Crap it hurts, I can barely open my mouth...guess that is a good thing for my diet LOL. Besides the meds, I am downing advil to combate the pain, last night I decided I couldn't handle it so I went off to lala land with some demerol. Weird thing is that not only is in painful but it also has a burny feeling to it. I hate not feeling well - certainly makes you think about people who live their lives with chronic pain!!!
BTW it is HUMP day !!!! Yeahhhhhh Have a great day!!!!
2 comments:
aww i hope you feel better. i have had a migrain all day and i just thought about people who live with pain everyday...i just dont know how they do it.
((hugs)) (and nice to see you, old friend!) :)
Yikes! Sorry to hear you're still in pain. :(
I hope your drugs work soon and you're back to your old self in time for the weekend.
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment