Monday, November 21

TAGGED......AGAIN!!!!!

By the self confessed human... Barb!!! LOL Love ya hon

Ok 5 Random Facts about me

1. I am a closet Romance book reader but not as bad as I used to be!!!
2. I am a horrible procrastinator and will get things done under pressure!
3. I love chocolate, especially orange and mint flavors
4. I covered my hair under my own steam, in fact Ra'ed had no clue that I was going to do it!
5. I spend far too much time on the computer!

OK now who to Tag this time....I am limited as I don't know a whole lot of BLOGGERS yet.....Hmmmm MARLENE you it!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb - you fixed your blog. Way to go! We have a few things in common - I LOVE chocolate as well but it doesn't love me and procrastinating, well, I definitely have been known to do that a few times - lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey, for a new blogger you're doing awfully good! Mmmm I love mint chocolate too.

Anonymous said...

I would love to chat to you sometime about your journey (hajib), it must have been such an exciting and I am sure sometimes difficult time!Chris

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, hon! Glad I found your blog...can't remember where now...but here I am and I'll "check ya" often! Add me as a link if you'd like!

Love Robyn~