Thursday, November 17

PLANS GONE AWRY!!!

Ok so the plan was DH was going out of town on a business trip and I was going to scrap like crazy right? WRONG!!!!! I am now a full time working single Mom until the weekend!!! As my wonderful friend Barb would say..
... AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Man I am exhausted, I have no idea how you working Mom's pull this off. As it is I come into the office at 9am and leave again to be home in time for the kids to get off the bus, so some time between 3 and 3:30. When they get home life is all about them until 9pm. So then I get to scrap right? Hell no!!! I am too exhausted to be creative, even in the CM sense of creative!!! So no scrapping, house is a disaster, don't want to cook yada, yada, yada can't wait to get together with some friends to crop!!!

Ok that is off my chest so now it is time to look at the glass half full- the upside is that I have been able to play with my BLOG a bit and to surf on the net in between doing some work!!!!

More on being a temporary single Mom.......
I value my husband, I love my husband and despite how little it sometimes appears to me that he contributes to the running and organization of our family life he is a huge factor for us. He does shoulder much more than I always realize. I always knew subconsciously he did but with him away it is that much more tangible. Also, even with the 2 kids in the house the night time silence is deafening. It was so very quiet the first night that I even went to be sure that the furnace was still working LOL. Oh hurry back to us Ra'ed, I miss you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're surviving, hon! And welcome to the wonderful world of bloggin'!

P.S. You'll never guess how I found ya... :P :P :P

Anonymous said...

Isn't that always the way? As Joni would say "you don't know what you got 'til it's gone." You'll get through it Deb and he'll be back before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, ya blogger you!!!! Man I am going to have to get on this bandwagon too ... !

Found you thru a link on Barb's blog ... and now you're in my favorites!

Hope you find a bit of scrap time for yourself while your dh is gone ... and it's probably a good thing you figured out he's good for something after all, right? Lol ....

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the word of Blogging Debbie! Oh, and welcome to the life of working women - lol. Personally, I was a mom that was better off working. Long story...