and here I am updating again!!! All due to my wonderful friend Barb and a message she posted on SB. I am still here Barb and I am well!!! LOL Busy with the kiddies and the Canada Day BBQ that we had on the weekend. It all went well and now I am attempting to keep the kids entertained. Gosh summers are so different now than when I grew up. Not even a full week out of school yet and already I am hearing ..."Momma I'm bored!" God help me, maybe it was a mistake to not enroll them into camp for the whole summer. Sigh, guess I will have to work harder at entertaining LOL.
Haven't done any real scrapping in a while, finished up a few pages from my last crop and completed a mini family album that I did as a class at the Stamping & Scrapping Boutique. Awesome class and I totally love the completed results.
Tomorrow we are off to our new local library to check it out and get a few books and then maybe off to Dairy Queen for an ice cream treat. Today we saw the movie "Cars" cute movie!!!
That's my update for the moment, take care and enjoy the lazy days of summer!
1 comment:
Glad to hear that all's well in your corner of the world! :D
As for the "I'm bored!" comments, I must have drove my Grammy crazy with that line when I was a little girl! *blush*
We will have to get together for a class at Colleen's. I see that Stephanie is teaching the shadow box class in July and August, but I don't think those dates work for me. Waaaaaah! :*(
Hope to see you soon! xoxo
Post a Comment