Friday, July 7

Strawberry Picking



Decided to take the kids strawberry picking yesterday! After searching around my area with no luck we headed over to the field on Fallowfield and Richmond. Wow They still have lots of strawberrie sand gosh are they big!!! Zaynab sat her little self down on the irrigation pipe and had a snack, way too cute. Of course Abdullah couldn't stay in one spot so wandered up and down his row picking as he went till he got bored. I am not usually much of a berry person but decided to partake in the sweetness yesterday. Ummm , Ummmm good - man will my Mom be surprised to read that LOL.

Will try to post photos later when I upload from my camera.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem... where are those pictures?! ;)
I'm glad you got out and enjoyed the season. I LOVE strawberries! :D