Well our part of the city finally got a new library and we took the time to check it out. Wonderful new facility with lots of computers and lots of space. Very open concept, not sure if that is good or bad LOL or are libraries not as quiet as they used to be??? My kids always had lots of books so we didn't make it a regular thing. But now that there is one right in our neighbourhood I am sure it will be a bi-weekly event if not more.
That was our outing for the day plus a trip to Dairy Queen for a cold treat.
Was hoping to get some scrapping done tonight but no such luck maybe tomorrow or the next day???? or maybe I will have to wait until next week while the kiddies are in summer camp.
1 comment:
Awesome! I am hoping to get my kids to the library on a somewhat regular basis this summer... hopefully I'll be able to remember to return their books! :S LOL
Post a Comment