Friday, June 16

Bad, Bad Blogger I am!!!

Ok I know I have been a really bad blogger and poster for that matter on my favourite scrapping site. But it is really weird actually. In the past few months I have been much more of a reader than a contributor. Sorry for that all, been busy in a lot of other areas as well. volunteer teaching at the kids school, plus field trips galore and to add to that a new kitten in the house. Busy little fellow - so never a dull moment LOL. Anyway all is well on the home front here. Still struggling with secondary infertility and just about ready to give up :o(.We have a somewhat busy summer coming up but it should be fun.

I apologise to my friends for being out of touch in the last few months and will do my best to rectify that.

Hope to add some more to my blog soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw, honey... no need to apologize to anyone for anything. I'm glad to hear you have a little kitty to keep you busy and make you smile. You know you are often in my thoughts, always in my heart... and I will keep you and your family in my prayers, hoping that you will be blessed with a third child.

Anonymous said...

Biggest Hugs ever Deb... The beautiful part of our circle of friends is that we can hang out all the time, and/or if we need to step back (for whatever reason) we know that we'll start right where we left off... no questions asked!!!

MMMWWWAAAAAA my sweet!!

Anonymous said...

The beautiful part of true blue friendship is that whether you need to be close to us or take a step back, picking up where we left off is a specialty. It means not only not having to apologize for when life catches up but knowing that we are always here when you need us.
Phone or in person, coffee or a stiff shot of pepsi, I am but a moment away.

Many HUGS and LOVE!
m.

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize Deb, I know how you feel, and even if you had the time you still don't feel like posting or reaching out :( Let's pray that you will be blessed again :)

The Karen xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb! It was so good to see you on Saturday. Best of wishes for your heart's desires! You know your scrapping buddies are always here for you :) .

Debbie said...

awww you guys are the greatest friends!!! Thanks so much for being you!!! Love ya lots D.

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie!:D I'm sorry to read about what you are going through right now. :(

Like the others already said, there's no need to appologies and you know that we'll all be there whenever you feel like it! :D I hope that your moral takes an upright turn with the nice weather! Thinking of you and sending hugs! Take care.

michelle sturgeon said...

This a common affliction, Debbie. I went from blogging every day to 3 x a week, to once a week. I blame it on being lazy! LOL! J/K...I am busy with full time work, night school and my stamping business. Hey, blog when ya can, right?