Gosh ya don't give a girl a chance to get use to this thing do ya Barb?!!!LOL So I have been tagged...now what do I do??? Oh yeah I get it go to Barbs BLOG and grab the questions to answer.....back in sec .....................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................. ok I am back LOL with the necessary information!!!
2 names you go by
1. Debbie
2. Momma
2 parts of your heritage
1. Canadian
2. Newfie LOL
2 things that scare you
1. losing my kids
2. losing my parents
2 of your everyday essentials
1. roseacea cream
2. internet
2 things you are wearing right now
1. hijab
2. wedding ring
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Enya
2. ? Not really particular as long as it isn't head banging stuff lol
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. "smiling" eyes
2. height
2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)
1. working out (curves)
2. baking
2 things you want to do before you die
1. See my kids happy and settled in their own lives
2. hold grandchildern from both of my kids
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. love to get my hair done
2. love pretty things
2 things you are thinking about now
1. I will be so happy when Ra'ed comes home tomorrow!
2. I should have gone to bed earlier last night!
2 things you want really badly
1. a digi with a higher zoom
2. a "me" holiday
2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Middle East
2. scrapbooking spa retreat (stole this from Barb, it sounds divine but I would want to go with friends)
2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Dance with my Father again
2. ?
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. trust
2. respect
2 truths
1. I work well under pressure.
2. I hate the mess my kids make but I am sure I will miss it when they don't do it!.
2 stores you shop at
1. Laura
2. Cotton Ginny
2 people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Rachel
2. Sonya S
Happy Friday Everyone!!!
4 comments:
Oh I just love learning more about you this way....too much fun!! =)
Hy there Deb.. this is great... I love the tag thing...great way to know things ... I really need a blog maybe after the holidays when I'm less busy.... love yours sweetie
Great answers, Deb! I love these little quizzes. :)
Love reading your answers Debbie.
Post a Comment