Saturday, October 6

7 Weeks and all is well

Well I reached my 7+ week mark but I have to say after having lost the last pregnancy getting to 12 weeks seems to be taking an eternity!!!

My nesting has slowed a little but not because I want it to!! My list is doing ok but I guess the pregnancy + the fasting is taking its toll. On top of that I now have a cold - YUK. I have so much to do this week, just thinking about it is making me tired LOL. My kids have a short school week this coming week due to Thanksgiving and then Eid on Friday. So I still have shopping to do plus decorate the house and do some middle eastern baking. Not forgetting of course that I have my P/T job at Curves and a rather important meeting on Thursday afternoon.

Otherwise all is well on the homefront.
Hope all is well with my friends
Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot about the fasting! How are you doing with that? I remember being nauseous enough to not want to eat for a good chunk of the first trimester, but soda crackers always helped. I hope you're doing okay, hon.

Sounds like you're busy! When Ramadan is over, we'll have to get together and catch up. Then I can give you a congratulatory hug in person! :)

Take care, okay?