Well I got lots done this weekend...this nesting thing is turning out to be a good thing. LOL sure hope it lasts a bit.
On Friday I cleaned house to almost perfection....had guests coming for dinner from Overseas --gotta reputation to uphold LOL.
So yeah I vaccumed, shook out the rugs and washed the floors. Dusted and then cleaned the bathroom and then hit the basement to tidy the toys. Then on Saturday am I put the first coat of paint of the front door and then paced myself with the dinner prep. Glad to say that by 6 pm everyhting was ready and we weren"t eating until approx 6:45. We had a lovely evening and by the time I cleared away it was 12:30 pm - time to hit the sac.
Got up at 10 am (gotta make sure I enjoy my kids independance for the next 7.5 months cause I will lose it for about 4-5 years) headed outside to help my brother in the back yard and then decided to dig up my potatoes LMAO got about 25!!! Then I cleaned up and re-organized the shed. Man I took 3 garbage bags of "one of these days I might need it" out of that little 8x10 structure!!!
Then I cleaned up my veggie garden and put that to bed for the winter. All this while I supervised my brother and DH in the sprucing up and re-stabilizing of the kids play structure and then the relocating of a tree in my garden.
Still gotta do some landscape clean up and move another tree. Hopefully that will get done before the weather changes.
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Holy Cow, Debbie, that's quite the weekend! I can only imagine being that productive!
Oh my, you are one heck of a busy woman! I can't keep up at that pace... don't push yourself too hard, okay?
Post a Comment