So this afternoon I have been having some light spotting. Nothing red, red but still it is freaking me out due to the fact that I lost the last pregnancy.
Been doing absolutely nothing since it has started except being aprehensive and offering up some prayers that everything is ok and that perhaps this is just implantational spotting which can occur between 7 and 9 weeks.
Seeing as I am now just 8 weeks and 1 day I have to lean on that.
Thanks for stopping by
4 comments:
HUGS to you, my friend. You are in my thoughts and my heart. Rest lots, feet up and become catered to. It's for the best reason possible! :-)
Thanks a bunch Mellie. At this point it looks like it is going to be a full miscarrige. Althought the bleeding hasn't been excessive and nothing bright red yet I did just pass some tissue so I guess it is the beginning of the end. Perhaps I can cling to hope but I am too depressed right now to do that. I am in the hands of God as He knows what is best no matter what I want.
Post a Comment