...walk a mile in my shoes!
Did I mention EEEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!Congrats to you, my friend. A long time coming and well deserved.
WOW!!! Incredible news, how exciting!!! Trying to do calculations in my head ... hmn ... is this a vacation baby? Lol. Well big hugs to you!!!
Oh wow! Congratulations! :D
Yeahhhhhhh congradulations!!!! Thanks really great news!
Congrats Debbie!! That's very exciting!!Sue(colebreemom)
Oh Debbie I am soooo pleased for you!!!Guess we have a few more sessions in our future!!!!Congrats to you and your wonderful family.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Did I mention EEEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!
Congrats to you, my friend. A long time coming and well deserved.
Did I mention EEEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!
Congrats to you, my friend. A long time coming and well deserved.
WOW!!! Incredible news, how exciting!!! Trying to do calculations in my head ... hmn ... is this a vacation baby? Lol. Well big hugs to you!!!
Oh wow! Congratulations! :D
Yeahhhhhhh congradulations!!!! Thanks really great news!
Congrats Debbie!! That's very exciting!!
Sue(colebreemom)
Oh Debbie I am soooo pleased for you!!!
Guess we have a few more sessions in our future!!!!
Congrats to you and your wonderful family.
Post a Comment