Saturday, February 10

Smothered!!!!

with the stupid Flu!!!!! I was feeling fine all day on Thursday and then wham!!!! Thursday night I was down for the count. I can't breath properly, I am sneezing my head off and I want to sleep!!! And yes I did get my Flu shot!!!So why am I here posting???? Well I have had a few comments about neglecting my blog lol, you know who you are!!!! :o)

So yes I have been neglecting my Blog and I really shouldn't because this is a great way to let my friends know what I am up to and also a great way to get my journalling down. Anyway I digress, I think I got discouraged when I had trouble uploading my photos, can't get them to work but now that Blogger has been updayed perhaps I will have more success.

So Barb that is why those strawberry photos never got on my blog!!! LOL

In my scrapping world, I haven't been scrapping much lately I really should get at it because I am way behind and now that I am not working I should have the time right??? Wrong!!!! I seem to be either just a whole lot busier or a whole lot lazier LOL. My life seems to be filled with cleaning, shopping, an occassional movie and meeting friends. Then there is my volunteering at the school, started back at that this past week and again I wonder what I got myself into . But I do enjoy it, I think it is the prep that gets to me and the fact that the budget that I have to work with is so tight. I really end up dipping into my own money....shhhhhh don't tell DH lol. So right now I am teaching the grade 7 class how to do a book of scraps and started a scrapbooking and paper crafts club with grades 5-8. There is a total of 30 girls in those 4 grades and I have 21 signed up - not bad but Thank God I have 2 volunteer assistants!

Anyway that is my news for the moment, stay tuned there is something big for me coming up soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are back posting Debbie! I haven't heard from you much on the boards and I've missed your sense of humor. Of course I can certainly understand how life can get so busy.:D

Marlene said...

So glad you are back on your blog! I have been checking in often - lol.