Friday, January 27

2.5 LBS!!!

Well not what I had expected but this week I lost 2.5 lbs!!! I am on a goal for a healthier & fitter me. So my goal is 2lbs a week up to the 1st week of June so If I can stick with it I should be 35+lbs lighter for the summer.

I was expecting a bit more this past week because it was my starter week but I have to admit that I didn't stick with it 100%. I have been going to Curves and doing 185 sit-ups every other night. I am drinking my water but I am having trouble getting in the whole 8 glasses every day - man my bladder is tired LOL.

So in light of this I expect I will BLOG at least once a week as I document my progress. Please send positive healthy eating vibes my way!!!:o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations, hon. Slow and steady is the way to go... sensible eating and getting active are both key to success. You're definitely on the right track. :D

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you Deb. I am on a similar venture but I need to try a bit harder - lol.